Friday, October 14, 2011

Through My Eyes and Lens

So sorry, bloggies! I've been missing in action lately! 

But I'm back! I have so much to report. I've been doing my fair share of globetrotting, so I have tons of eye-candy snips and snaps to show you all. 

My new go-to noodle spot in NYC is now officially Ippudo. You have got to go for possibly the best home-made ramen noodle soup your taste buds will ever encounter. (yes, I said ramen, but nothing like the salty square ramen bags that took you through your university years, I promise). The silky broth was enough to send me into a foodie frenzy.



And here are a few other of my New York snaps and celeb spying.

The Roaker!


Below, the lovely Ann Curry, a doll of a woman <3


HODA KOTB, a total amazon woman


And yes, that (in)famous booty you see here is none other than that of Mizz Kim Kardashian herself. Surprisingly petite, and (not-so) shockingly curvaceous. You go, child!






Bloggies, you're going to want to skip the red velvets. Hit the Doughnut Plant on Grand street and prepare to have the most delectable sugar rush of your life.


Fashion on les Avenues de Manhattan. Tres Eclectic. 



And finally, can't do a piece on the Big Apple without some love for Mister Apple himself: Steve Jobs.





"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust, that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something, your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever - Because believing that the dots will connect down the road, will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads off the well worn path." - Steve Jobs
-Mtl.d xo

No comments:

Post a Comment