Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keep Your Pretty Chin Up, Montreal

Spring is nature's way of saying: 
"Let's party!".
Robin Williams

I'm back!
Hello bloggies! 
I'm so sorry for pulling a disappearing act for the entire month of February. I was patching up the potholes on Parc Avenue (that's a lie, there's no discernible street anymore to even patch up). 

*Sigh*

In all truth, I believe I echo us all when I say winter was taking its toll. Alas, March is here now. 19 days till spring means H-O-P-E. To all my fashionistas, I'm sure you are busy keeping up with the Oscars/Galliano/Sheen shenanigans (ie; train wrecks). And my lovely foodies must have been in heaven with Montreal's High Lights Festival:




Besides the festivities about town, my mind has been stirring: something (existential) hit me while walking to class yesterday. Perhaps the reason we're made to suffer through winter is to have some kind of rebirth/renewed appreciation in the spring. You know that feeling? That very first weekend you end up peeling your jacket off and you can *gasp* finally sit outside? 



Soon Montreal, soon.

In the meantime let's drive carefully and not hit the (roughly) one million (exaggeration, or not) potholes I've had the misfortune of ruining my car mags with. For your pothole survival guide, please refer to the STM (actually they have their own potholes to deal with -- cough over-paid CEOs....


Tisk tisk

Really?

Courage! Le Printemps arrive...
Mtl.d xo

No comments:

Post a Comment