Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Obsessed: Cold weather and Coldplay

Hello my Trick or Treaters.

Hope you are all having a lovely fall in (and out!) of the city. Did my fashion fanatics hit the Braderie de Mode Québécoise this past weekend?





While you're all beautifully buried under cozy knits and keeping warm sipping your coffees, I thought I'd share my recent fashion finds. Fall trends are full of lush fabrics and I just can't get enough of these items. 

Enjoy!

So my first find comes from H&M. I'm obsessed (OB-sessed!) with fur vests this season. But those not bold enough to don a bison on their backs will be happy: below, the knit-mixed with faux fur on this item was a nice touch. Pairs perfectly with with any dress, a flouncy blouse, a loose cami, even your favourite coton tee. The price? $19.95... that's right. OBSESSED!


This next item stole my heart mostly due to the colour. I love me some camel in the winter, some camel in the spring. Actually, camel all year suits me just fine. Pair with tights, leggings, skinny jeans, boot(ie)s, it all works so easily. Another steal from H&M at $24.95. Brills!



And finally, a music bit. The long-awaited Coldplay album is out. The entire thing is on repeat in my car. 'Nuff said. 

LOVE THESE GUYS. 

Ipodworthy: Paradise


When she was just a girl 
She expected the world 
But it flew away from her reach so 
She ran away in her sleep 
And dreamed of 
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise 
Every time she closed her eyes 
"


Happy Halloween my loves.

Mtl.d xo

No comments:

Post a Comment