Monday, December 13, 2010

DIY Shoe Couture

"Here lies Carrie. She had two loves, and lots-o-shoes." 
-Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City

Welcome back my femmes/hommes fatales!

First off, as you may have noticed, Mtl.D has recently been chic-ified. I hope you all  it!! I really love sharing my thoughts and ideas with you, bloggies. So definitely don't forget to follow and let me know what's on your mind, or if there's anything you'd like to hear me blog about!

Now for your dose of fashion scoops. Ever dream of being the next Valentino or Lagerfeld? Well, shoe lovers, now we're literally just a click away.

I've always been somewhat of a do-it-yourself fashionista. But recently, I fell on a website that takes it to a whole other level. It's called www.shoesofprey.com/ and their system is literally a three step process:





Prices are quite high, but just for kicks (pun intended) I tried it out. You can choose textures (leather, patent, suede, etc) colour and heel height. It's quite phenomenal (or dangerous, depending on your spending-prone impulsivity).  Here are some examples of designs by others who have chosen to publish it on their website:






Fab, oui? 

Now, go get your design on! 

Mtl.D xo

No comments:

Post a Comment